[Zone 2] Canada Water 駅の隣 Double Ensuite
The flat is on the top floor of a new residential building located right next to the Canada Water Tube and Bus Station. This is a lovely residential neighborhood, surrounded by waters, beautiful in the day and safe in the night.
- 30 seconds (cross the street only) from the tube exit to the building
- 2 lifts available, another 30 seconds and you're home!
- surrounded by Albion Channel and Canada Water
- concierge operated
- residents' gym available 24/7 FREE!
The room to let is a double ensuite room with private terrace facing south, enjoying warm sunlight all day.
- wooden floor and modern decoration
- bed, desk, wardrobe, drawers included
- great glazed door to the terrace with gorgeous view of docks and the City
The transportation of this location is superb for both students and professionals
- 5 minutes to Canary Wharf by tube
- 15 minutes to Liverpool Street/Bank by bus 47(24H) or by tube
- 17 minutes to Goldsmiths College (New Cross) by Overground or by bus 225
- 30 minutes to LCC, 40 minutes to King's and LSE by bus 188(24H)
- 16 minutes to Bond Street/Oxford Street by tube
The best thing we like about here is its convenience.
- Sainsbury's Local just across the street
- 24H Tesco, with this you can buy almost anything you need, really
- Surrey Quays Shopping Centre with Boots, WH Smith, BHS, and many other brands
- Surrey Quays Leisure Park with ODEON and Bowling World
- Starbucks, Burger King, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, and a famous Vietnamese restaurant Cafe East
- Barkleys, HSBC, Halifax, Santander, PostOffice are all just around the corner
- Canada Water community library with books and DVDs to borrow from
We are looking for new flatmates who are friendly, neat and tidy. You will be living with flat mates from Asian backgrounds and all of them are young working professionals (1 Taiwanese girl and 1 Korean girl). Ideal for someone looking for a mixed language environment but still feel comfortable at home with Asian culture. A minimum of 6 month tenancy is expected, but a shorter period may also be accepted. Feel free to email me or text me with any questions or for more photos. To make sure you read through this description, please mention your favorite fruit when contacting.