北ロンドン Finchley Central 駅徒歩3分にある語学学校『ナセルイングリッシュスクール』にて
School Administration Officer – Corporate Sales
We are a well-established, friendly language school in Finchley, London N3, looking for a reliable, competent, organised, dedicated and flexible person to join our team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working in a busy office, dealing with day-to- day administration duties, corporate customer enquiries and student requests.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Dealing with enquiries in person and via telephone, email.
* Process students’ applications including invoicing, payments and issuing confirmation letters.
* Managing weekly student arrivals and departures including booking airport transfers and creating end of course certificates.
* To produce and maintain accurate student information, contact details, student reports and liaise with academic staff.
* Assist with student accommodation bookings and support the Accommodation Officer in daily tasks.
* To prepare and carry the emergency phone outside business hours when required.
* Sales and marketing
Required Skills and Experience:
* Strong secretarial skills and good working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
* Excellent written and spoken English - Native Speaker or Bilingual Proficiency Level
* Approachable and positive person with a flexible attitude.
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise key tasks whilst maintaining accuracy.
* Ability to learn, adapt quickly and cope in challenging situations.
Start date: Immediate
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm (on Mondays an 8.30am start is common if we have many students starting).
The candidate may need to work late on some evenings and weekends on occasion if required (time off will be given in lieu).
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Please contact us if you feel that you fit the above criteria.
Please send your CV with a short covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org