Part Time PA / Admin
We are looking for a responsible individual to join our team and support us with administrative work. We are a community sports club with a vision of enhancing lives through sport and education. We are looking for someone who shares our enthusiasm and transmits this in their professional work and communication with our clients and with our team.
• Full diary management, being aware of the CEO’s movements, proactive to minimise problems., ensuring that the partner is fully prepared for all activities undertaken in the course of their day to day activities.
• Proactively assisting the CEO and team with administrative tasks, e.g. client engagement procedures, timesheets and expenses.
• Monitoring and managing the CEO’s emails, including preparing and sending responses when appropriate (Inc. Translating emails/messages from Japanese to English and visa versa)
• Proactively seeking to build a strong working relationship with clients and contacts including helping to ensure that client requests are responded to in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Stay in tune with the local community events and happenings (Japanese especially) and to be privy to potential business opportunities.
• Assisting with projects such as events, mailings, research, if required.
• Collating and filing expenses, managing bank accounts, receipts and chasing payments
• Tracking revenue and reporting this to the CEO (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly)
• Being involved in financial management for the CEO’s company including budget planning and monitoring, if required
• Assisting with partner maintaining confidential files, if required.
• Reformatting/making amendments to documents.
• Compiling and printing/sending documents from Word/Excel, etc.
• Acting as a secondary contact for absent team members and assisting fellow admin with workflow, as required.
• Proof reading own work before submitting to partner
• Assisting the partner with various personal duties if required.
• Organising meetings including occasionally liaising with attendees, room/venue, related diary management.
• Flexibility regarding core working hours – you may be required to work additional hours as may be necessary for the proper performance of your duties.
Requirements specifically for this PA role:
• Strong leadership skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Equipment befitting that of a PA - laptop, smartphone etc.
• Strong numerical skills, and an analytical approach
• Ability to work to quickly and efficiently
• Excellent standard of Japanese, both written and spoken, good-excellent standard of English, mainly written but also spoken
• Positive 'can do' attitude
• Curiosity and a desire to learn
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Working location will be a mixture of office work and work from home. Working times are fairly flexible.
To find out more about this role, please contact us