Business Administrator - Immediate Start
If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, have great attention to detail and you are a fantastic team worker, then we may have the perfect role for you! We are looking for a passionate and responsible individual with shared ethics and values to join our team and support us with business administration.
We are a childcare service, and also run parallel sports coaching provision, all in West London. Our clientele is 70/30 Japanese and non Japanese, and so we are in need of someone who has excellent command of both English and Japanese (written and spoken).
Our business administrator will have the opportunity to work on numerous exciting projects and will be an integral part to the future successes of our ventures.
The right candidate should be a leader. They should have outstanding organisational skills, be confident, enjoy challenges/problem solving, flexible and have excellent interpersonal relationship skills. You will need to be able to work autonomously without constant supervision, taking initiative and also managing your own workload .
Responsibilities are organisational and management tasks that support the productivity and growth of the entire organisation, such as but not limited to:
- Learn about the company's available products/services and educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the company's values, mission and objectives.
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person in Japanese and English
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Ad Hoc reception duties - first point of contact for visitors to the school, extending a warm welcome - including parents, visitors, contractors and delivery staff
- Completing admin for various departments and data entry
- Monitoring and managing emails, including preparing and sending responses if appropriate.
- Translating emails and messages from clients from Japanese to English and visa versa to clients.
- Keep up to date with local community events and happenings (Japanese especially) and to be privy to potential business opportunities
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Further requirements specifically for this role
- Filing, Bookkeeping, Organisation, Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Time Management, Communication, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking, Order
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical skills, and an analytical approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Innovative, flexible, assertive, and desire to learn
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you in advance for applying. If we don't respond within two weeks, please assume that we will not be taking your application further.