Working Hours: 06:30 13:30hrs
To apply for this role,please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, six offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
We are looking for results-driven Japanese-speaking candidates to join us on a project-by-project basis within our Intelligence Reports division. Our intelligence reports seek to provide our clients with hard to reach information, to provide them with the competitive edge they need and to assist them in understanding and tracking trends within a specific sector.
Your responsibility will be to conduct high-quality, in-depth telephone interviews with experts in different sectors, to uncover the latest trends and key drivers of an industry. The information that you discover, will be the foundations of the research that our clients will use to make key investment decisions. This is not \"market research\" - it is thorough, bottom-up, industry and company research.
Your Japanese should be at native level, and written and spoken English must be fluent and you should be able to interpret live-time into English when needed.
- Telephone respondents from contact lists with limited numbers, and convince respondents to participate in an interview
- Navigate gatekeepers and negotiate pushbacks to reach the person who is able to address our questions
- Guide respondents through a set of quantitative and qualitative questions
- Translate answers from respondents language to English, capturing detail, meaning and context.
You will be able to engage in a knowledgeable discussion with respondents in a professional and personable manner in order to ensure respondents are happy to be re-contacted
Keep an accurate record of all contact with respondents, results and responses of your interviews.
- Successful candidates must speak Japanese fluently with an understanding of native dialects.
- Excellent communication skills, articulate and confident with great telephone manner
- Target driven with a deep pride in the quality of work
Enjoy the challenges of cold calling and speaking to new people. You should be persistent, polite and professional.